Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bionic PRL Request

Could anyone post the latest .prl for the bionic my device was reset and was then fxz wiped...

Default Re: Bionic PRL Request

The Priority Roaming List may largely depend on where you are located. I'm in SW VA and mine is 15075.
    Tell us where you are and maybe someone will post theirs for the same area.
    The 4G LTE sim cards are self updating for PRL, unless modding has caused a problem with that process.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Tom in Bristol View Post
    The Priority Roaming List may largely depend on where you are located. I'm in SW VA and mine is 15075.
    Tell us where you are and maybe someone will post theirs for the same area.
    The 4G LTE sim cards are self updating for PRL, unless modding has caused a problem with that process.
    I'm in the MN area. The 4G lte prls are different than cdma prls and cover a lot larger area and it's been pretty well known that the lte sim cards dont always automatically update as they should.

I need the PRL - A. to reactivate on Pageplus (which use verizon prls) and
    B. because once I used rsdlite to reflash the bionic back from .901 to .886 it wiped all of the data and gave a .cdt error. This in turn left out the lte.img half of the radio.img. So my baseband is now CDMA_N_03.06.00R. I think that without a 4g lte prl the rsdlite wont load the lte.img half of the radio.

Im in mn on 4g and mine is 15098 hope this helps

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I meant post (as in attach) the file so I use cdma ws or qpst to flash it to my phone

You'd probably have more luck with this in the rooting, roms & hacks sub-forum.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ROM
    gingerbread latest

51720_EVDO.prl - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

ust noticed this request. i use this one for my bionic on pageplus with 3g data (a minor adjustment)