Smart Actions apk sideloaded

Trackready

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
So, if you haven't noticed the official smart actions app is available on the android market. You will have to search for it through the web market, which when direct linked will inform you is not compatible with your device. I figured it would be interesting to see its functionality on the bionic. I used another device with a market hack to download the app and then sideloaded it via an astro backup to the bionic. It installs without a hitch but that's where the fun ends. Most "actions" will correctly manipulate the device but most of the "triggers" will not activate although the enabling conditions have been satisfied. One of the few triggers that did work, surprisingly, was the location based actions. Figured it was worth a share. I would really like to see smart actions fully functional on the bionic! I know there is alternatives, which I have used. I just like the official app the best.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Would you mind posting the APK so we can see it? Maybe send it to some developers and see if they can fix it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox