I just got a replacement bionic but am experiencing the same problem as the previous one. Roughly one out of 10 text messages will not show up after the ringtone/vibration suggests one came through. I know that a text was actually sent, but the phone won't display it. Anyone else know of an issue like this?

Thanks!
    02-05-2012 11:03 PM
    My Bionic seemed like it had this issue. I would swear up and down (friends would verify) that my phone would vibrate and ring with a text message tone but yet there wasn't one there. This was especially a problem while on the phone, I would get like 10 beeps (on call notification that I got a text) yet I would look and there was never one there. I didn't really have an issue of not actually getting a message, my main problem was the phone telling me I got a new message and one wasn't there.
    02-06-2012 09:51 AM
    I see, thanks for the input. I have been told by 3 different people that I wasn't responding to their individual text messages and I never had them come in in the first place. Oh well. Thankls though
    02-07-2012 08:34 AM
    Having same problem. Also, some texts aren't showing up. A few people have shown me texts they've sent that I don't have

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    02-08-2012 06:36 PM
    ditto
    02-08-2012 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD