Bricked my Bionic trying to restore a backup...

MrCracker81

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I was trying to update with a backup that I made with ROM Toolbox but unfortunately I got an error saying it couldn't update the system folder. I tried rebooting after that but the phone won't go past the Motorola Dual Core boot screen. I can't get into anything but the Motorola recovery menu that gives me the options to

1: Reboot System Now
2: Apply Update From SD Card
3: Wipe Data/Factory Reset
4: Wipe Cache Partition

I've already tried wiping the cache partition which did nothing and am unsure if an Android update placed on my memory card would solve the problem. If ANYONE has ANY suggestions please let me know! Thanks in advance...

MrCracker81

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
"no results found" for "unbrick your bionic here" and "unbrick bionic" but I'll keep searching till I get the solution. I already miss my phone... :(

MrCracker81

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I've also tried downloading the 893 update, putting that on my SD card then booting into recovery to install that but both copies fail. I might have to go to Verizon, set it back to factory settings and start all over again but am really trying to avoid that.

Troops2990

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I got the fxz file I think its called and you can use rsd lite to reflash the stock image and all other files

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463