Using gvoice for voicemail and I got a voicemail notification that won't go away. It looks like the notification that s with the normal vzw voicemail.

When this happened on my Incredible I could go settings - call settings -voicemail and there was an option to clear vm notifications. Anyone have this problem on the bionic?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    02-23-2012 07:44 PM
    On my bionic I also had a voice mail icon that didn't want to go away. I had to wait till I got another voicemail, delete that one, then it went away.
    02-24-2012 08:23 PM
    Figured it out. Somehow a voicemail had snuck its way past Google voice and to my Verizon voicemail (that I haven't used in over a year). Had to deactivate gvoice (*73) check the old voicemail, then reactivate (*71[my gvoice number] )

imdangerous likes this.
    02-25-2012 06:01 AM
    Figured it out. Somehow a voicemail had snuck its way past Google voice and to my Verizon voicemail (that I haven't used in over a year). Had to deactivate gvoice (*73) check the old voicemail, then reactivate (*71[my gvoice number] )

thanks.. Same think happened to me today. your fix was right on.
    04-09-2012 03:47 PM
    Thanks for this, I was just able to fix the same issue with my HTC Increadible II and Gvoice.

Trot, the un-iconed, fox...
    08-21-2012 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD