1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    2.3.4/ 1.4.1/ 4.0.3

Default Voicmail notification won't go away

Using gvoice for voicemail and I got a voicemail notification that won't go away. It looks like the notification that s with the normal vzw voicemail.

When this happened on my Incredible I could go settings - call settings -voicemail and there was an option to clear vm notifications. Anyone have this problem on the bionic?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    TheSickAndTwisted

Global Posts
    699 Global Posts
    ROM
    EOS 4 (forever)

Default Re: Voicmail notification won't go away

On my bionic I also had a voice mail icon that didn't want to go away. I had to wait till I got another voicemail, delete that one, then it went away.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    2.3.4/ 1.4.1/ 4.0.3

Figured it out. Somehow a voicemail had snuck its way past Google voice and to my Verizon voicemail (that I haven't used in over a year). Had to deactivate gvoice (*73) check the old voicemail, then reactivate (*71[my gvoice number] )

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by rpscott02 View Post
    Figured it out. Somehow a voicemail had snuck its way past Google voice and to my Verizon voicemail (that I haven't used in over a year). Had to deactivate gvoice (*73) check the old voicemail, then reactivate (*71[my gvoice number] )

thanks.. Same think happened to me today. your fix was right on.

Thanks for this, I was just able to fix the same issue with my HTC Increadible II and Gvoice.

Trot, the un-iconed, fox...