1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Costco Bionic Deal

FYI, Costco just sent an email with Verizon deals. The Bionic is $59.99 for 2 yr and add-a-line. $90 for upgrade. It comes with extra battery/charger, car charger, and car mount. You have to send in a rebate form to get the items, but that's a good deal for a 4G dual core phone.

Tiger direct has the phone for free to new Verizon customers, $29.99 if you renew your contract.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Costco Bionic Deal

You are right, the TigerDirect deal is good. I'm surprised this phone is such a "low" price, but then again the Razr is also not too expensive at some sites.

The Costco deal is good for people who want the accessories, as I would hope they are the official retail versions.

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts

Default Re: Costco Bionic Deal

I just got my Bionic from Tiger Direct today. $29.95 was a smoking deal and the phone, at least so far, is all I was hoping it would be.

I also kept my unlimited data plan with no hassles, there's an option for "Keep my existing data plan" on their website and when you get the phone the first thing you see is a note saying "DON'T CALL VERIZON!", they want you to call their toll free number. I did that and it was over in a couple of minutes, unlimited data intact.

My old Droid 2 was a workhorse and I loved it, but the Bionic is a big step up.