Launchers

pel1kan

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Big fan of ADWex, I use the "ice cream sandwich" theme for it as well, and... Well... Makes my phone look and function like its got ics.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

umpirerob

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Some feel it's a little bloated, but I love Go Launcher EX. I use kovdev's ICS theme. I love the dock and having as many home screens as I want, though I'm down to five at the moment.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2.

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I was a big fan of Launcher Pro Plus, and Fede claims to be doing a rewrite, but over a year with no update is a bit much for me. I've been using Go Launcher EX for a while and really like it. I had it on my Incredible, Thunderbolt and Bionic.

idivorceyou

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
+1 on GoLauncher EX. free. infinitely customizable. I use the "Black" theme. nice icons, black background.
down to 3 home screens. I use multicon to get more icons per inch. I also rooted and flashed Eclipse 2.2 with a titanium theme.

mud.pony

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Go launcher ex is the best. Not only are there a lot of free themes, its totally customizable between themes. You can use the icons from one theme or several, use your own photo for wallpaper, and on & on. You cant go wrong with just about anything thus dev does. They frequently update too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech