Recording Calls on Verizon Droid Bionic

novasom

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello, We have a Droid Bionic Verizon business phone we need to record overnight clinical patient calls on. I tested a few apps on my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S2 and found a great app that I figured would work on any android phone. The app is Auto Call Recorder. You can record voice uplink, downlink and mic. I used the uplink on my phone and it works perfectly, along with saving the files in wav format for later use. However, I tried multiple recording apps from the market on this Bionic phone and I cant get any too work, uplink or mic. We do not want to use the mic as the recording device, so the main question is point blank, Will the Droid Bionic record phone calls through voice uplink and if so, what app would you recommend? If this wont work, which I have a feeling it wont, we want to get a phone that does record calls perfectly. I dont know if it is carrier specific but why does my Sprint Galaxy S2 record call and not any verizon phone? This is needed ASAP so please get back to me with a phone, app and support on what we can do about this situation. We dont want to use a third party company or Google Voice. No... Straight automatic recording app when the call is started. Please get back to me. Thanks!

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
We dont want to use a third party company or Google Voice. No... Straight automatic recording app when the call is started. Please get back to me. Thanks!

Basically, you just answered your own question. Google Voice is the only reliable option that I have found for call recording on Verizon.

novasom

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Ive heard the Galaxy is no longer available with Verizon. This sucks!
Do you think I will have any luck with the Nexus? I guess I can try google voice but I believe its going to be hectic, especially if it does not auto record. I am on the phone with Verizon now trying to verify if anyone knows about Voice Uplink with any of their devices. Thanks for the replys. Any more info, let me know. Thanks!

novasom

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone on here help me with finding a Verizon Cell Phone that will record calls with an app from the market through Voice Uplink?

Fwaite

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I use an app called call recorder and uses alsa mixer from the market it was $ 9.95 I think! ! I use it on my bionic with eclipse v 2.2 their website is
wwwSkvalex.com. it is working very well for me. Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair