Has anyone else been prompted to install 5.9.905? I was so i told it to download but it doesn't look like anything is happening. When I go back into system updates it just tells me "An update is currently being downloaded. You will be notified when the download is complete." I think the download was about 45MB and it has been about 30 minutes so it should have downloaded by now (I'm on WiFi). I also rebooted and got the same message. Just curious is anyone else is seeing this or not.
- 05-14-2012, 07:22 PM #2There's a new phone that will run Crysis on Ultra at 120 fps on a 2160p display that's coming out 3 months after you buy your next phone.
- 05-14-2012, 08:41 PM #4
- 05-14-2012, 09:07 PM #5
- 05-14-2012, 09:10 PM #6
Are you a part of the Motorola Feedback Network?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forumsa.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 05-14-2012, 09:49 PM #8
I got the invite to the soak test and I've been checking several times a day and nada. Not sure what's going on, but I'm hoping they called it off realizing that 902 works fine and are putting their effort into getting ICS out to us poor, lonely Bionic owners.
Hey, I can hope, can't I?
- 05-15-2012, 06:55 AM #9
- 14 Posts
- 05-15-2012, 08:14 AM #10Android Addict
- 705 Posts
- Stock rooted 4.1.2 JB
I haven't got the notification yet, but I personally wait until after it's pushed out to everyone and wait about a week to read how it's performing before installing.@Android_Lee
Galaxy Note III
KitKat 4.4 Stock
KitKat 4.4 Stock
KitKat 4.4 Stock Rooted
- 05-15-2012, 08:29 AM #11There's a new phone that will run Crysis on Ultra at 120 fps on a 2160p display that's coming out 3 months after you buy your next phone.
- 05-15-2012, 09:50 AM #12
- 55 Posts
- Eclipse 2.1/Rooted .608
If Motorola drops in an ICS upgrade, it's going to bring a completely different kernel because ICS was a major overhaul. If they really wanted to they could update .886 or .893 direct to ICS. The 5.9.904 update does a small update to the radio, fixes a few bugs, and adds a bit more bloatware.
- 05-15-2012, 10:35 AM #13There's a new phone that will run Crysis on Ultra at 120 fps on a 2160p display that's coming out 3 months after you buy your next phone.
- 05-16-2012, 01:01 PM #14
- 05-17-2012, 12:10 AM #15
- 05-28-2012, 12:05 PM #16
- 06-06-2012, 05:52 PM #17
- 06-06-2012, 07:22 PM #18
- 06-06-2012, 08:06 PM #19
- 06-07-2012, 04:53 AM #20No matter how hard you push the envelope, it will always be stationery...
- 06-07-2012, 10:33 AM #21
- 06-07-2012, 11:49 AM #22
- 06-07-2012, 12:25 PM #23
- 06-07-2012, 12:40 PM #24
- 06-07-2012, 12:53 PM #25