Being picky about my Bionic....

Shane C.

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a bionic a few weeks back and after playing with it i have noticed a issue (im not going to call it a problem because its working perfectly) or two and i wanted to see if anyone else noticed it or had fixes for it.

The first is when i am cycling through my pictures, after clicking on one (to view the pic) and then going back to the folder where all the pictures are located, i always have to start from the top and scroll back down. This gets kind of annoying when you have 300+ pics. Anyone know of a better "photo viewer" i can use to avoid this?

The next is a hesitation when going from an app such as messaging to the home screen. it seems to take a couple seconds for the phone to "catch up" before it brings everything up. It seems like the phone should be capable of switching to the home screen rather fast but i wanted to see if anyone else had this problem or if im just being impatient?

Thanks for the replies

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
You can try Quickpic for the gallery replacement.
The hesitation is called "redraw." In the blur launcher, you can't do anything about it.

Reactions: Shane C.

soulsurvives

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The most annoying thing about my bionic is that when I start typing I don't get the click noise for a letter or two.....not major.....just annoying

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
You can try Quickpic for the gallery replacement.
The hesitation is called "redraw." In the blur launcher, you can't do anything about it.

Can you set the wallpaper through this Quickpic program? I'm not too crazy about the gallery program that came with the phone but I use this program to switch my wallpapers when the spirit moves me.

Cindy

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Can you set the wallpaper through this Quickpic program? I'm not too crazy about the gallery program that came with the phone but I use this program to switch my wallpapers when the spirit moves me.

Cindy

Yes you can set photos as the wallpaper strait from quickpic. Just have to long press the photo and it will bring up options.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Mine seems to do it also, but only after I've been playing a game or streaming audio/video for a while.

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious to know if you have a lot of widgets running on your screen? If you do, try to lower the number of widgets, see if that helps. If it does, then you know what's causing it and you get to choose to fix it with less widgets or deal with it and keep your widgets.

I have noticed a SIGNIFICANT batter increase after getting about 5 or 6 widgets off my screen!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dustojnikhummer