Odd Battery Drain

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Not sure how related this is to 905 but I noticed something odd yesterday.

Phone was at about 20% battery power so I plugged it in. I like to power cycle my phone every couple of days or so.

I shut the phone off while it was plugged in. Because it was plugged in, the phone booted into a charge mode. It reported 20%.

The screen timed out and I hit the power button. When the screen came back on, I watched the battery indicator drop from 20% to 5%.

I booted the phone up completely and the Minimalistic Text battery widget was reporting a 1% charge.

I charged the phone completely since but thought it was odd that this happened. Hasn't happened since though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

martinfan611

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I had something weird like that happen yesterday. I pulled it off the charger, went to Wally World was in there appx 2 hours whereas I made 1 call for about 30 minutes and after I decided to check facebook. It said 3g was on cuz thats all thats available here currently but facebook would NOT LOAD No matter how many times I tapped so I waited. Next thing I know checked the battery monitor it said 20% I'm like wtf wth is draining my battery and using all my data. So I turned data saver on but still didn't help much so I hurried up and ran restore then paid for my stuff and drove home and charged it but haven't had problems since but the battery hd been drained to 5% or less my monitor goes from 5% to 0% like almost instantly

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Axlerod1

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been experiencing this issue for a week now stop. I was told by verizon rep to uninstall my advanced task killer app. I'm testing it out now I'll let you know how it works out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech