A different hidden menu...

perkdog65

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I searched this forum and didn't find this mentioned anywhere. I know about the hidden menu and have looked at it a while back gut today I was looking for something else and found this menu, although it wasn't for the Bionic it did work. From the dialer enter *#*#4636#*#* and the menu will pop up.
Am I the only one that didn't know about this....lol I didn't play with it much just thought I would share it, but it does look interesting. I am still on GB so I am not sure if it will work with ICS.

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I searched this forum and didn't find this mentioned anywhere. I know about the hidden menu and have looked at it a while back gut today I was looking for something else and found this menu, although it wasn't for the Bionic it did work. From the dialer enter *#*#4636#*#* and the menu will pop up.
Am I the only one that didn't know about this....lol I didn't play with it much just thought I would share it, but it does look interesting. I am still on GB so I am not sure if it will work with ICS.

I just tried it on my phone with ICS and it didn't work with mine.

Cindy

SonicJoe

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Don't know about this forum, but I've seen it all over the place. I've known about it since the week after release, maybe?

celticfdguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Works for me. However, be aware that you can download the app "phone info" that will give you access to this same exact menu. I use this menu to toggle 3g/4g when I dont have access to 4g.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy