compatible phone list for lapdock?

c_elliott83

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a list of phones that are compatible with the bionic lapdock. Really looking for ones that dont requirer mods. Right now im using a electrify, and its on its last leg i believe.

Anybody know of any besides the bionic and electrify/photon?

rickj832

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I got a droid4 to work but was unable to get the razr to work, it seemed to recognize it being plugged in but the screen would not come on. I bought the lapdock when they went down to 49.95 and a guy at work here plugged in his d4 and it worked so he bought one and uses it all the time. Mine sits in the box, never use it.

c_elliott83

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Not bad. The electrify works fully although at the top it still says unsupported device. I love the electrify but its starting to die, and i dont see a point of buying another phone i already have. I might have to check out the d4

c_elliott83

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I love mine. I'm using it right now. The only thing I dont like is the part where I can connect a printer directly. I do alot of ebay selling and it saves on going to the library to pay for printing the labels.

gaijin82

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I love mine. I'm using it right now. The only thing I dont like is the part where I can connect a printer directly. I do alot of ebay selling and it saves on going to the library to pay for printing the labels.

Get a WiFi printer. Amazon or eBay even has them for less than 60 dollars

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

c_elliott83

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
The printer i had was wireless, but i dont always have wifi, and at the house there is none. So thats where the downfall is. I'm not home enough to have internet so thats another downfall

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I've plugged in an Atrix 2 into my DROID Bionic lapdock and it fit and work just fine.

c_elliott83

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I believe im going to get a ntelos milestone x2. Its the same as a dx2. And the ports line up the same as the bionic. Plus on top I wont have to get somebody to flash it, since im already on ntelos. I guess ill see what I can find.

I like the atrix 2 but being a gsm I cant use it

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I believe im going to get a ntelos milestone x2. Its the same as a dx2. And the ports line up the same as the bionic. Plus on top I wont have to get somebody to flash it, since im already on ntelos. I guess ill see what I can find.

I like the atrix 2 but being a gsm I cant use it

Will the mouse/trackpad work? There's definitely no Webtop on the X2, but you'll probably get mirroring.

c_elliott83

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
ya the milestone x2 runs the 2.3.6 my electrify is running 2.3.5. not sure of the difference. but Im a moto fan through and through ill never own another brand.

But ya the x2 with 2.3.6 had every stock app my moto has

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze