Really stupid quick question....

mud.pony

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So i have rooted bionic and i was just wondering if i would do a factory reset on it would that set my phone back to factory and unroot it? Would it brick my phone? What would it do to it?

Thanks for humoring me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
So i have rooted bionic and i was just wondering if i would do a factory reset on it would that set my phone back to factory and unroot it? Would it brick my phone? What would it do to it?

Thanks for humoring me.

No it will not unroot it just wipe the data off of it like email accounts and personal info etc...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
It won't unroot your phone and it won't brick it. It will just erase all your data on the phone. It will not erase anything on your sd card.

Bionic'd from my tapatalk.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for humoring me.

Thanks for asking the question,it was a question that I thought I had previously asked and was told that it would unroot, obviously it looks like the answer is not that obvious and definitely was not stupid.

mud.pony

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks yall. Im trying to ready this phone for an ICS update. Be it leaked or official. Thought it may be good for a "clean" start. Much appreciated. Im learning as i go here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae