Google Map Help

JerryRogan

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I'm trying to plan a road trip with several destinations. Google Maps seem to only accept a starting and ending point. Any suggestions, or recommended optional apps?

Yaish

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I have been able to do it before on the Web version then send it to my phone. I haven't been able to do it since though, so I'm not much help.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

castigs

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you can do it through the app, but just use google maps in the browser, the mobile version there is easy to use...Go to directions...you'll have boxes for A. and B. location, just under that click "add location"...I've done it with over 6 stops and I'm pretty sure it will handle more than that.

JerryRogan

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you can do it through the app, but just use google maps in the browser, the mobile version there is easy to use...Go to directions...you'll have boxes for A. and B. location, just under that click "add location"...I've done it with over 6 stops and I'm pretty sure it will handle more than that.

Actually, I just downloaded the MapQuest app and it works exactly as you described.

Thanks for the tips. Now to decide if I stay stock or go with the 232 leak... It's always something!