DROID BIONIC Jelly Bean Update

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
BTW it looks like 98.72.19 is being tested for bionic now. That may not be the build we end up with. Not really sure at this point. But hey, progress is good right? :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

gwhizkids

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
BTW it looks like 98.72.19 is being tested for bionic now. That may not be the build we end up with. Not really sure at this point. But hey, progress is good right? :)

Any sense of how the testing is actually going? What are the major hurdles?

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Any sense of how the testing is actually going? What are the major hurdles?

Not sure. Testing on 17 looked OK to me but it's really hard to tell from what little I get to see. D4 is still testing 18. Razr isn't testing anything right now. They stopped testing 16 around the 11th. So I really don't have a good idea what's going on.

zachthebomb13

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Not sure. Testing on 17 looked OK to me but it's really hard to tell from what little I get to see. D4 is still testing 18. Razr isn't testing anything right now. They stopped testing 16 around the 11th. So I really don't have a good idea what's going on.

If razr isn't testing anything does that mean they're done, or just gave up?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

zachthebomb13

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
My hope is 16 worked for the RAZR, they needed a few more tweaks, up to 18 for the 4, and up to 19 for us.

matriX1218

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site

Glad to know this :)

BTW I think Motorola is only focusing on their security & standards. Otherwise by this time the build should be out.

Samsung already moved to 4.2 for all their galaxy series.

And as far as I know S4 will be on dual platform i.e Android & Tizen (Samsung new os against Google with all android apk support )

Sent from my Droid Bionic via Reliance Wireless

roadpizza73

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
When phones get that large, it makes perfect sense to move the power button away from the top.

I am interested in why it makes 'perfect' sense for a 'that large' phone to 'move the power button ''away'' from the top'. Please? Humor me? Ergonomics interest me.
This is a sarcasm and flame-free question.

adTHANKSvance,
rp

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Too big in your hand to comfortably hold and press top with one hand

sent from my icy Bionic occasionally with a side of jellybeans

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I am interested in why it makes 'perfect' sense for a 'that large' phone to 'move the power button ''away'' from the top'. Please? Humor me? Ergonomics interest me.
This is a sarcasm and flame-free question.

adTHANKSvance,
rp

done.

Too big in your hand to comfortably hold and press top with one hand

sent from my icy Bionic occasionally with a side of jellybeans

zachthebomb13

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Me unless I can get an unlockable quad core, 2 gig, awesome screen, big battery phone before then. We'll see JB before April.

Was reading old posts to see how far we've come in the last few months. First I'm surprised we've been talking about this since October. Second, it's funny that if we get jb by April we'll all be happy now...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08