DROID BIONIC Jelly Bean Update

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
NP. The good news is that I believe we're close to seeing the first of the builds go out. Obviously that will be the RAZR build. I'd keep my eyes peeled over the next few weeks. I still believe we're on track for a mid to late Feb release for our build.

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Whoever felt the need to misquote what I've said in this thread on the *MOTOROLA FORUM* I'm not impressed or amused. That's a pretty moronic thing to do and makes me NOT want to post any more info in this thread. :mad:

matriX1218

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Whoever felt the need to misquote what I've said in this thread on the *MOTOROLA FORUM* I'm not impressed or amused. That's a pretty moronic thing to do and makes me NOT want to post any more info in this thread. :mad:

Bro,
Whoever posted must be too much excited... Don't take him wrong. Apart from that keep posting over here also.

As the thread moves, my heart beats too :D

sent from my Droid Bionic via Reliance

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Bro,
Whoever posted must be too much excited... Don't take him wrong. Apart from that keep posting over here also.

As the thread moves, my heart beats too :D

sent from my Droid Bionic via Reliance

Posting ANYTHING on the moto forums is cause for alarm. But posting rumors and speculation that I post as fact over there is just an idiotic move. It causes a LOT more trouble than you realize. For a lot of people. I post here cause I know there's a few of you that like the speculation of what's coming, but, seriously, reposting it on Moto's forum is just asking for trouble.

gwhizkids

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Agree with Sam on this. Posting stuff there from here is like "sticking it to the man": feels good but ultimately not good for you.

Sam, hoping you can keep the posts coming as you learn things. We're all excited, but we can be patient, too.

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It should be reiterated, again, that nothing I post is "fact" unless I specifically say it is. I like to post as much as I can and a lot of times the information I post turns out to be accurate, but, no one under any circumstances should be taking it as fact. And certainly people shouldn't be stupid enough to post it on the Moto forum. I mean, I guess common sense isn't very...

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Posting ANYTHING on the moto forums is cause for alarm. But posting rumors and speculation that I post as fact over there is just an idiotic move. It causes a LOT more trouble than you realize. For a lot of people. I post here cause I know there's a few of you that like the speculation of what's coming, but, seriously, reposting it on Moto's forum is just asking for trouble.

i don't like speculation.

all i want is the truth. darn it. THE TRUTH. :)

johnejo

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Okay, "inquiring minds want to know ...". I hope no one takes this as being inappropriate or pushy, but I was just wondering if anyone has any legitimate updates on the progress of the Jelly Bean for Bionic. Yes, along with many others I know, I'm anxious for the update. I will be patient but just curious as to how things are shaping up, if they in fact are shaping up into anything.

Thank you. :)

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes, but I've hesitated to post them here for the reason I stated. So as a result, all I'm going to say is that barring any issues, we're still on track for the release to come out next month. Those with a RAZR or D4 should probably keep an eye out "soon". Bionic will be a bit later.

johnejo

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, SamuriHL. Understand the position you're in and why you're playing it 'safe', so to speak. Not a problem. Good to know that, barring any problems or unforeseen issues, it is on track for sometime next month. Thanks, again. :)

gwhizkids

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
And remember everyone, what Samuri says here, stays here. Or he won't be saying anything. Without him, we wouldn't know if JB was coming at all.

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
That's why I'm hesitating to post anything at all. The information I get doesn't come magically out of thin air. I don't mind sharing on threads like this but if it gets reposted on a Moto forum in a vein attempt at taunting them, well, come on.

johnejo

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry. I'm not going to repost any of this anywhere, not that anyone was wondering. Appreciate your willingness, SamuriHL, and don't want to jeopardize that. Thanks, again!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2