- 8 Posts
After getting the ICS update my phone kept giving me this error every time i tried to do anything at all. After calling Verizon we tried clearing the data in the contacts storage and it seems to have fixed the problem. Just wanted to post this in case anyone else encounters this problem with the upgrade.
- 10-23-2012, 03:59 PM #2
- 10-24-2012, 06:23 PM #4
- 10-24-2012, 06:25 PM #5Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 05-04-2013, 05:10 PM #6
- By ma-diva in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 43Last Post: 05-08-2014, 10:23 AM
- By Jordantw in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 06-23-2013, 08:50 AM
- By JihadJoe in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 04-09-2013, 12:59 PM
- By thepuke in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 8Last Post: 03-08-2011, 12:30 PM
- By coogrrr94 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 01-30-2011, 07:53 PM