How-to: Take a screenshot in ICS
Someone's going to ask..
Press and hold the power and the volume down buttons. In seconds, the screen will flash and the image will be stored in the photo gallery.Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4) - Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1) - Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 10-25-2012, 05:37 PM #2
- 10-28-2012, 01:19 PM #3
- 01-17-2013, 09:49 AM #4
- 04-03-2013, 09:36 AM #5
- 06-12-2013, 11:41 AM #6
- By asexymind in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2012, 10:04 AM
- By atl10pnr in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2011, 06:24 PM
- By jcibrian in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2011, 04:34 PM
- By Terrigno in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2010, 01:19 PM
- By shadowgod in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:40 PM