- 10-27-2012, 05:40 AM #2
- 10-28-2012, 03:44 AM #3
Re: ICS on Bionic = Global Roaming?
It didn't work for me. It just stayed offline.
Also, if you use the "info" screen to switch modes, do *NOT* try to switch it into GSM mode (there is one mode that "sticks" -- the rest don't). The next time you reboot, the phone app will forever crash and the only way to recover is to factory reset. This is because the process that runs the phone info screen is the phone app itself.
- By anicholas7 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 14Last Post: 10-25-2012, 04:54 PM
- By mccornwall in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2012, 08:34 AM
- By THUNDAR1929 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2012, 05:42 PM
- By AT1988 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2012, 10:31 AM
- By bronskrat in forum Droid BionicReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2012, 10:03 PM