- 10-24-2012, 10:28 PM #2
- 237 Posts
- Stock, rooted ICS
Re: Can the notification bar be re-sized?
That was a philosophical decision on the part of the developers. Apparently they thought that the notification bar tended to distract from the main screen. I find myself swiping down from the notification bar just to see the icons better!
- 10-25-2012, 05:27 AM #3
- 10-25-2012, 11:28 AM #4a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola DROID Bionic (6.7.246.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4)
Google Nexus 7 (JDQ39, Jelly Bean 4.2.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- By whitenack in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2012, 05:58 AM
- By tjubb in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 04-05-2011, 05:12 PM
- By TripperGetem in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2011, 10:42 PM
- By taylorizzie in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2010, 09:59 PM
- By paulinbna in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 07-17-2010, 08:39 PM