ICS and wireless
I've noticed since the ICS upgrade, when I have wireless on and when I unlock the screen it doesn't reconnect. It just says select a preferred network. I have to go in and deselect and reselect wireless enable for it to connect.Moto X 2013 (Stock) | Android 5.1 | Verizon
- 11-11-2012, 05:16 PM #3
- 11-11-2012, 10:41 PM #4
- 260 Posts
- Stock, rooted JB
Re: ICS and wireless
Narok, where do you find that policy?
WebOS, that's ok. I did try a location based setup before, but didn't utilize it much and since i have a large data plan thought I'd use three data I'm paying for lol.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central ForumsMoto X 2013 (Stock) | Android 5.1 | Verizon
- 11-13-2012, 02:46 PM #6
- By hbwright in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 24Last Post: 01-20-2011, 05:03 PM
- By pheatton in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2010, 12:35 PM
- By derichio02 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2010, 01:55 AM
- By howser87 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2010, 10:12 PM
- By Deceth in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:42 AM