Im over ics, where is jellybean?

TimEatsBrains

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Ics is overrated when can we get a leak of jelly?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351697291886.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351697291886.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 200

sorli

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
After about a week of running Icarus HD build, I must agree almost completely. Icarus HD is actually very clean and as referenced on XDA reports being Motorola Blur .247 and had been debloated, deodexed, and optimized to the max. It actually works very well, but I still have problems with things locking up and not really sure what it causing my problems. Actually, if I did a clean reinstall and started over completely fresh I'm certain Icarus HD would be running much better and this is no complaint on their build work and what they've provided.

I'm also hopeful that JB will ease much of my performance problems and allow me to keep my Bionic for another 6 months till newer devices with enhanced LTE support arrive. Hoping and praying for a miracle! Sorli...

C4keordeth

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I've been running hashcode's cm10 rom for a couple of months. I don't care about stock camera so its fine as a daily driver. Haven't had any problems.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

804hokie

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I for one am finally glad to have ICS, as my Bionic finally operates as the phone promised in Sept of last year. My phone seems to have been built with the 1.0GHz processor, as nothing has changed with the benchmarking. However, JB looks like it'll make strides with the interface.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173