Getiing AT&T on ICS Droid Bionic

darthBionic

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if it's possible? and if it is can you post a walk-through for me? I just love the Bionic and would love to get it working. message me here.:p

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Just posting so I can be alerted of updates to this thread. :)

I'm interested in this too.

burbley

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I got the phone to come up on AT&T but it couldn't figure out the phone number. The Network however just worked.

I think as long as you don't try to make it always GSM, it won't kill the phone app; that is, don't do the part on the other forums where they set it to GSM only (like WCDMA/GSM (Preferred)). Or you'll have fun going through a factory reset.

You will need to do the RadioComm edit.

soharwardian

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes possible.
1 first radiocomm hack googl it
2 build.prop edit google it
Only need root just for edit build.prop

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

WebOS Refugee

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Given the state of AT&T's coverage compared to Verizon, this thread reminds me of the attempts, years ago, to come up with a DOS emulator for the Cray.

sirSMeGa

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
bionic ics 426 GSM / att.mvno TBH hack ............ have 3G and some static bars but NO TEXTING
seems like if i edit the build.prop i get an android.sys error have to reset / wipe phone a little sketchy on settings there is some work done on a modified file for 232
such as wondering if anyone has a modified build.prop for 246

looking for best path to trim the phone to work with gsm and get texting
modify the build.prop without having to loose all data ....but would if i knew i could get texting back

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams