- 12 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Homescreen not responding
I have read through a few of the other threads talking about the Bionic being a little slow after updating to ICS, but I am having problems.
My apps open slowly, they freeze all the time, I constantly get "Homescreen not responding" and have to wait several minutes for everything to get going again.
I cleared the cache, I've restarted, I've removed the battery, I "went to settings>developer options" and changed window and transition scale to .5x and force GPU rending is turned on.
If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd appreciate it.
- 11-14-2012, 10:28 PM #2
- 11-15-2012, 07:35 AM #3
- By SusanHome in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 36Last Post: 07-18-2016, 09:12 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC HeroReplies: 192Last Post: 11-25-2014, 07:36 AM
- By njackson580 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:14 AM
- By sklemp in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2010, 11:43 PM
- By smabbas in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2010, 02:39 AM