Black Screen on Safe System

Insane21m

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

I've had my phone on a custom ICS ROM for quite a while now and for some reason the phone was giving me problems so I tried to go into my Safe System but the screen is just black. I'm pretty sure I installed a ROM on it a while ago but there is a chance I did not.

When I plug the phone into the computer I can't turn it on all I see is the white light.
When I plug it in to the outlet then I see the Bionic Logo and then I see the Safestrap Safe System Enabled. If I touch Search or Menu (or nothing at all) the same thing happens: It goes away to a black screen. The only way to turn It off is to take out the battery with it unplugged from the wall charger or hold down the voume down + power button for a while.

It won't turn on any way other then being plugged into the wall outlet charger..

How can I fix this / start fresh and reinstall a rom? I can't do the thing where I boot into the options by holding the volume buttons and the power button, either. Nothing happens when It's not plugged into the wall outlet (or white LED when plugged into the computer)

I also left it on the black screen for a few hours just to make sure It was charging, If it was at all.

Thanks for any help in advance..

Insane21m

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I went to a Verizon store and found a lady who worked there with a Bionic and she charged my battery for me, and then I could get into recovery.

Just letting the Mods know It's Solved

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech