- 1 Posts
Droid Bionic / FoxFi purchased
I've been using FoxFi since day 1, without any issues with my IPad connection and laptop .
But now that they are charging and I purchased it, It doesn't connect to my Laptop.
I tried uninstalling, rebooting, renaming network, Nothing works, has anyone had this issue and fixed it?
- 11-21-2012, 09:49 AM #2
- 11-22-2012, 12:06 AM #3
- 15 Posts
Re: Droid Bionic / FoxFi purchased
I had the same problem, but I figured out that when it FoxFi updated it changed the security settings from WPA2 to WPA. The laptop would only recognize WPA2 so I changed the settings in FoxFi back and it works as good as ever again.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
- 11-26-2012, 02:36 PM #4
- 11-27-2012, 07:39 PM #5
- By underdonk in forum Droid BionicReplies: 17Last Post: 12-11-2011, 09:44 PM
- By bigk in forum Droid BionicReplies: 33Last Post: 03-18-2011, 11:26 PM
- By nibbz430 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2011, 03:52 AM
- By Preach2k in forum Droid BionicReplies: 5Last Post: 01-15-2011, 09:48 PM
- By nibbz430 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2011, 01:03 PM