Google Unknown location

jcniest5

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi all you gurus out there. After I got a replacement for my Bionic, Google no longer recognizes my Precise location anymore. I've tried with turning on Google location services, Standalone GPS services, VZW location services, Location & Google searches. I've tried with just one, any combination of them, all of them, none of them, still Google wouldn't recognize my precise location anymore. Anywhere else I should try?

As always, thanks in advance for your help.

JC

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi all you gurus out there. After I got a replacement for my Bionic, Google no longer recognizes my Precise location anymore. I've tried with turning on Google location services, Standalone GPS services, VZW location services, Location & Google searches. I've tried with just one, any combination of them, all of them, none of them, still Google wouldn't recognize my precise location anymore. Anywhere else I should try?

As always, thanks in advance for your help.

JC

Try this: Menu> Manage Apps> All apps tab> Maps and then clear Cache and Data...re-boot your phone and open Maps again (preferably outdoors with view of sky).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463