- 214 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Stock Browser and Battery Life
I noticed the stock browser using huge amounts of memory, around 200Mb. I disabled it and changed over entirely to Chrome. My battery life increased dramatically. It added, on average, 3 extra hours per charge.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
- 11-27-2012, 04:50 PM #2
Re: Stock Browser and Battery Life
That's odd. Mine has about 30mb cached, and sitting closed is only taking up about 6mbs. Did you have a ton of tabs open? Browser not showing any abnormal drain in any of my battery stats either.
- By mitch2k12 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 06-30-2010, 04:16 PM
- By droidabuser in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2010, 11:27 PM
- By DonnieAles in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2010, 06:11 AM
- By Angelo921 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:45 PM
- By lastdetailwd in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2009, 01:26 AM