- 60 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have 4 small dots on my screen that have been there for a few months now and i thought they were in my screen protector but i took that off and it appears to be from behind the glass. Has this happened to anyone else? It cant be water damage because the screen protector has always been on. They are gray and can be see well when the phones off and barely when the screens on.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
- 12-01-2012, 08:54 PM #2
- 12-16-2012, 01:35 AM #3
- 12-22-2012, 09:55 PM #5
Re: Weird spots
i just went to a store and got told to pay full price for a phone or buy a used one off the internet.
so i says my only option is to cancell and go to sprint. they said termination fee. i said well, that be cheaper than paying full price.
- By jigz23 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2012, 02:42 PM
- By largeselection in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2009, 01:59 AM
- By P7M8 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-12-2009, 12:59 PM
- By largeselection in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 11-10-2009, 01:38 AM
- By salanester in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 11-07-2009, 02:26 PM