HELP! Droid Bionic Screen Lock
I have a numeric pin set on my phone. I can type the first three numbers just fine, but the Zero and OK button will not work. It either enters a 7 or a 9 instead. Does anyone know what to do? I will be forever greatful, I am dying without my phone! THANKS!
- 12-07-2012, 12:29 AM #2
- 12-07-2012, 03:29 AM #3
- 738 Posts
Re: HELP! Droid Bionic Screen Lock
Looks like the app mentioned in that link has been deleted. I think if you enter the wrong pin enough times in a row, you'll be given the option to enter your gmail account into to unlock the phone.
Never heard of a way to recalibrate the screen, but I wonder if that's the problem. Does it happen when plugged in and/or not? Or plugged into a computer and not a wall outlet, or vice versa? If you press and hold your finger on a scrollable page, does the page seem to jump around despite holding the finger still? I've seen these kinda of issues before, and are usually the result of a bad cable, bad charger/computer USB connection, etc adding electrical noise that interferes with the touch screen response.
- 01-12-2013, 07:37 AM #4
- 03-17-2013, 08:36 AM #5
- By ScottsoNJ in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:07 PM
- By droidsfinest in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2011, 06:02 PM
- By Mikeyw88 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2011, 12:43 PM
- By SUP3RSTAN in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2009, 11:46 AM
- By prmamidedos in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 11-08-2009, 12:04 PM