- 325 Posts
Question about WiFi after ICS
I have noticed that my WiFi seems to show that it is running when I check my battery, even when it is OFF. Did ICS change the way WiFi works? Take for example today I checked my battery level a couple hours after I removed the phone from the charger and it shows that my WiFi has been on the whole time but it has not been on, I made sure of it. Here are some screen caps. Am I not looking at this correct?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
- 325 Posts
Re: Question about WiFi after ICS
Well I believe I figured out what the deal was, so for what it's worth... If you are using the Smart Actions app and have a location based trigger set then the Motorola location services has to be set in order for it to work. So when that is set apparently it keeps the WiFi on EVEN if you have it switched off and doesn't show up anywhere but in your battery status page.
- By Mudvayne622 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 17Last Post: 11-09-2013, 07:36 AM
- By paga912 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:24 PM
- By kmills2 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:20 PM
- By PsYcHoHoLiC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2010, 09:12 PM
- By GadgetMomma in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:29 PM