- 67 Posts
First off, I love this phone and have thoroughly enjoyed the ICS upgrade. However, I am pretty disappointed in the chrome browser. It just plain sucks. Slow to open, I get more "not responding" notifications with it than any other app. I'm kind of surprised it is so bad. Is anyone else having trouble with it?
I guess it's back to Dolphin for me.
- 12-29-2012, 12:19 AM #2
- 12-29-2012, 07:20 PM #3
Re: Chrome browser
Anyone know how to set the default download area on chrome? Can't find it. That's what I like about dolphin, I want my downloads to go to my external SD.
sent from my icy bionicMy Incredible is no longer incredible... Hellooooooo Bionic!
- By JHock08 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 15Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:01 AM
- By veggiop in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2011, 07:53 PM
- By Manny85382 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 9Last Post: 02-26-2011, 04:01 PM
- By Gekko in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 13Last Post: 12-15-2010, 06:29 AM
- By magellanous in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2010, 10:53 AM