droid bionic stuck in boot loop, pls HELP!
Hey everyone I have a droid bionic that is stuck in a boot loop..it gets itself all the way to "choose your language" I select english, it says wait..I do, it restarts itself. I have done the soft reset, the hard reset (factory settings) and I have cleared my cache as well, NOTHING is working. I have NOT flashed OR rooted. Don't know what platform, it has been trying to "update" for months, I FINALLY let it (by accident actually) and here's what I'm now stuck with..THANK YOU for any help you can give!
- 12-18-2012, 07:55 PM #2
- 12-18-2012, 11:13 PM #4
- By shadow51234 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2012, 12:33 PM
- By kaptainkurk6065l in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2012, 11:16 PM
- By lj5625 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 01-18-2011, 01:01 AM
- By handbra#ac in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:24 AM
- By in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM