seems like 232 and 246 were stripped of the usual menu items to adding contacts now.
i've got two people i've been texting and would like to put a name to there number and add them to my contacts.
what's the trick now that the usual method is gone. i can't remember if i just held the screen on the number or hit the menu key but somehow i used to be to do something and get a menu that said add contact.
- 12-23-2012, 01:55 PM #2
- By seabeeluvr in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2011, 08:41 AM
- By billfisher1 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2011, 05:43 PM
- By going_home in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2011, 02:35 PM
- By EvoOWNSu in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:47 AM
- By joshr in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:24 PM