seems like 232 and 246 were stripped of the usual menu items to adding contacts now.
i've got two people i've been texting and would like to put a name to there number and add them to my contacts.
what's the trick now that the usual method is gone. i can't remember if i just held the screen on the number or hit the menu key but somehow i used to be to do something and get a menu that said add contact.
- 12-23-2012, 01:55 PM #2
- 3,794 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: adding contacts
If you're using the stock texting app or Handcent, tap the icon of the person you're texting (currently would be the generic shadow person), and that should bring up the option to add to existing or create new contact.
- By seabeeluvr in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2011, 08:41 AM
- By billfisher1 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2011, 05:43 PM
- By going_home in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2011, 02:35 PM
- By EvoOWNSu in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:47 AM
- By joshr in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:24 PM