Droid Eye Live Wallpaper

JayND

May 22, 2012
Visit site
First off pardon me if this is a repost, I did spend a little while checking but I still may have missed it considering how absent minded I am.

Anyway i'm wondering, since my google searches turned up nothing about it being gone, did the Bionic Eye live wallpaper get removed in ICS? or did I somehow manage to remove it myself accidentally?
Strange thing is I kinda miss it though I can count on one hand the number of times I've used it.
There are some versions that various people have pulled but they're all lacking one part or another of the original.
Kinda hope I can just redownload the complete original version, though not so much that i'd wipe my phone or anything.

Last edited:

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
You may be right. I just looked and I'm missing that, as well as at least one or two other live wallpapers that I used to have on stock GB. I don't use them, so I didn't notice until I just now checked.

JayND

May 22, 2012
Visit site
hmm guess it isn't just me then afterall.
What was really throwing me for a loop was the fact that the boot animation, as well as most of the stock wallpapers are still there.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692