Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is My Bionic Possessed?

Strange and eerie happening with my Bionic. While shut off and plugged in charging my Bionic mysteriously turned on by itself after about 2 hrs. No power surge at the house and using the Moto charger it came with. Should I go to my church and have it blessed or is there a rational reason for this happening.
    Rockin The Moto X

Default Re: Is My Bionic Possessed?

I had the same thing start happening with a different phone. I think the USB port was getting bad and plugging in would cause the phone to boot if not already on.

there's a problem with you rmoto charger.

haven't you noticed everytime you plug it in the screen lights up. your moto charger has a wiring problem and doesn't make contact 100 percent of the time. it's probably on and off and on again. which is why your screen keeps lighting up.

there is a battery widget you can install on your phone to confirm. it's a round circle with percent number inside. it changes colors. everytime the phone is being charged. the circle goes blue. unplug and the circle goes green at full charge. yellow at about 50 percent. and red at 20 percent.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

The phone was powered off before I plugged it in to charge it. It was charging for about 2 hrs when the phone just powered on and booted up on its own. I do have the battery widget on my home screen that turns blue when I charge the phone but thats only good to see when the phone is on and being charged.
    Rockin The Moto X