- 2 Posts
Making a call
I hope this is the right place to ask. I looked to see if it had been asked before but didn't find it. So maybe you guys can help.
I have the Motorola Droid Bionic. Before ICS, I could type the first letter or two of a friends name when making a call and it would pull up their number. Now when I try to make a call it only pulls up the contact by number. I looked at all the settings that I could and I couldn't find a fix.
Can anyone help me with this?
Last edited by mad_camp44; 01-01-2013 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Change title
- 01-02-2013, 01:52 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Making a call
Mine works fine yet. When you type in the first few letters, the first entry (and only entry) that matches those letters numerically shows up. However, just above that entry it should say how many other matches there are. Use the downward pointing arrow to the left of that to access the full list of matches, which begins with numerical matches and then goes to alphabetical matches. Hope this helps.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
- By Feldhege in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2013, 10:12 PM
- By Dragon1473 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2010, 05:20 AM
- By droidntn in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 16Last Post: 07-27-2010, 06:39 AM
- By flewbyu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2010, 02:22 PM
- By kjjb0204 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 22Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:35 AM