- 2 Posts
Automatic update question
I have read through the rumor mill that the upcoming Jelly Bean update for the Bionic may not support/include Webtop. I have a Lapdock and would like to continue using it for as long as I have my Bionic.
I was wondering if there is a way to stop my phone automatically updating to Jelly Bean when it is released until I know for sure if webtop will be included. It would be nice not to have a paperweight Lapdock if I can avoid it.
- 01-10-2013, 02:31 PM #2
- By merbiyatch in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:30 AM
- By kilgor71 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 03-26-2010, 06:46 AM
- By aquaj13 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2010, 06:12 PM
- By wrangler#ac in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:12 PM
- By jhnnyblze2000 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2009, 12:52 PM