So, I have a user with the Droid Bionic and it has started merging contacts from his Exchange account. Unfortunately, I don't have the phone in front of me so I don't know if it's running ICS or not. If I remember correctly, one group of contacts that were merged all work at the same company, but now all appear as one person. When you look at the email address and phone number in the contact, it lists each persons email and number. However, when you look in Outlook, the contacts are all still separated.
Treo 700P, MotoQ, MotoQ9C, 8330, 8530, 9650, 9850, Nexus
- 01-15-2013, 06:56 AM #2
- 43 Posts
- Stock ICS 6.7.246
Re: Contacts Merging
Not sure how or why that happened, but I believe if you go in to edit the contact that has been merged and you can unmerge them by clicking on menu and the option should come up. Hope that helps.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
- By 3thereal in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 4Last Post: 05-07-2013, 10:12 AM
- By neil154 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2012, 12:31 PM
- By droidntn in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2012, 08:51 PM
- By Starfleeter in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 17Last Post: 01-05-2012, 02:24 PM
- By cajunlab in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2010, 01:14 PM