- 16 Posts
"Files" causing major battery drain
On my Droid Bionic running ICS, my extended battery is struggling to make it 12 hours on a full chaege with light to moderate use. The battery analysis shows "Files" consuming at least 60% of the battery. Any suggestions as to why or how to stop it? Thanks in advance.
- 01-23-2013, 08:29 PM #2
- 16 Posts
Re: "Files" causing major battery drain
I force stopped the application. Recharging now. The amount of CPU time wasn't super high but it clearly was intensively using battery resources while active. I've deleted several tuning and back-up applications. I will recharge overnight and see what happens.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
- By 6157 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 28Last Post: 09-26-2012, 01:43 PM
- By jephanie in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2012, 10:28 AM
- By blade1212 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2011, 06:08 AM
- By striders in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2011, 01:48 PM
- By Air Force One in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 20Last Post: 03-26-2011, 07:00 AM