Sync resets to Off
Okay, something new has started. At night I put my Bionic in a cradle, as I have since day one. For the past week, it seems to be turning my data sync off. I turn it back on and am good to go until the next morning.
Any suggestions on how to stop this? Could the problem be the Dock, or SmartActions, or anything else?
If all else fails, I'll leave it out if the dock one night. If that doesn't work, I'll disable SmartActions, but these have been fine for a long time.
- 01-30-2013, 12:29 PM #2
- By rizzomach in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2010, 11:00 PM
- By aLackey9 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2010, 05:04 PM
- By MBAKennyG in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2009, 03:47 PM
- By JohnMcClane#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 09:11 AM
- By ICON76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2009, 07:53 PM