new update?

gonecks1

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the following vagueness but has anyone recieved an ota update today? Wife is a bionic owner and she said she just gotsome type of update and now everything is messing up. Had her check and shes still on 4.0.4. Im at work so have no clue what shes talking about.

gwhizkids

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the following vagueness but has anyone recieved an ota update today? Wife is a bionic owner and she said she just gotsome type of update and now everything is messing up. Had her check and shes still on 4.0.4. Im at work so have no clue what shes talking about.

No update for me.

gonecks1

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I checked her phone and build version and and everything else is what it should be. When I was playing around with it the only error msg I got was backup+ stopped working. I did notice it was laggy as hell though, when I checked running apps she only had about 35mb of ram available and a ton of apps were running. Is this normal for the bionic? I have the og Atrix 4g and I have about half my ram available, although I am rooted, unlocked, and running cm7 so maybe that's why. She did say ever since the ics update its been running kind of crappy.

matthelm007

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I normally have about 250M free, but I don't run a ton of apps. Try a restart? I have had app updates mess things up to the point of needing a reset.

gonecks1

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Running better now after all the apps were updated and a battery pull. It seems to be the laggiest while updating apps. Have around 230-250mb of ram free now. Hopefully when jb arrives that will improve the performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel