Sorry for the following vagueness but has anyone recieved an ota update today? Wife is a bionic owner and she said she just gotsome type of update and now everything is messing up. Had her check and shes still on 4.0.4. Im at work so have no clue what shes talking about.
- 02-20-2013, 07:19 PM #2
Re: new update?
I checked her phone and build version and and everything else is what it should be. When I was playing around with it the only error msg I got was backup+ stopped working. I did notice it was laggy as hell though, when I checked running apps she only had about 35mb of ram available and a ton of apps were running. Is this normal for the bionic? I have the og Atrix 4g and I have about half my ram available, although I am rooted, unlocked, and running cm7 so maybe that's why. She did say ever since the ics update its been running kind of crappy.
- 02-21-2013, 11:41 AM #4
- By Beezzy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-30-2010, 12:34 PM
- By Brett636 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 43Last Post: 06-28-2010, 09:50 PM
- By rnunnink#ac in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 33Last Post: 01-17-2010, 06:25 PM
- By MrJoseSanchezHero in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2009, 04:47 PM
- By BostonDroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2009, 04:51 PM