Navigation gone crazy?

hvse06

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
My maps seem to be working ok, but when I go to use the navigation, it will have me driving all over the place. My GPS knows where I am. I have gone thru the settings and don't see anything out of the ordinary. Is it possible that the navigation could have gotten corrupt and know longer knows how to give directions?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

zachthebomb13

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
My maps seem to be working ok, but when I go to use the navigation, it will have me driving all over the place. My GPS knows where I am. I have gone thru the settings and don't see anything out of the ordinary. Is it possible that the navigation could have gotten corrupt and know longer knows how to give directions?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Check to see if you have it set to driving, and nothing else. I accidentally had mine set to navigation for walking a few months back, and it was going crazy until I figured it out. Just an idea.

WebOS Refugee

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I've had a couple of weird days with navigation -- Tuesday the phone had me on nearby surface streets when I was actually on the freeway, Wednesday Waze reported intermittently that GPS was unavailable -- but unless it settles down into a pattern it'll be tough to troubleshoot.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Last week I too was having navigation issues. I pulled the battery, rebooted and all was right again in the world.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig