Slow down all of a sudden

sbudaj

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
In the last week, my Bionic has slowed down to a crawl. Removing and replacing the the battery usually restores it to normal functionality for a while, but it seems to slow down again within a day. Then I reboot again and it is fine for a while.

Anyone know why this would be happening?

Thanks.

londonham

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
You know, my phone has actually been pretty slow and temperamental lately, too. I have done nothing different but it is acting up a bit.

HowardL168

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if it is related to the upcoming JB release (as the soak test is going to start soon...perhaps later this week)? I seem to remember similar (slow/behavior) observations right before ICS was tested and launched.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Son37Lumiere

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
It likely has to do with a number of reasons, caching, buggy freezing apps, possible corrupt files, screwing around with the clock speeds and governor, etc. I bet a factory reset would make a big difference.

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
you can do a factory rest all you want.

i've installed plenty of roms during the life of my bionic. nothing has changed. other then no more black screen of death.

bassburner

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I've had the same problem for the past few weeks. Even after a factor reset without installing anything except for doing the updates it was slow. It's probably one of the pre-installed apps giving us problems.

maxoct97

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
YES! This is happening to me too!

Before I read this thread I figured it was just a bad Chrome update (it's almost unusable). Hopefully a full refresh of my phone will help.

Jonathan Selig

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I've been experiencing the same problems. Like you and others here, I take the battery out and it helps for a short while.I was about to do a hard reset until I read that that too was only a temporary solution. Now what do we do

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995