Slow down all of a sudden
In the last week, my Bionic has slowed down to a crawl. Removing and replacing the the battery usually restores it to normal functionality for a while, but it seems to slow down again within a day. Then I reboot again and it is fine for a while.
Anyone know why this would be happening?
- 04-08-2013, 12:54 PM #2
- 04-08-2013, 01:29 PM #4
- 90 Posts
Re: Slow down all of a sudden
I wonder if it is related to the upcoming JB release (as the soak test is going to start soon...perhaps later this week)? I seem to remember similar (slow/behavior) observations right before ICS was tested and launched.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
- 04-09-2013, 08:14 PM #5
- 04-12-2013, 02:44 AM #6
- 04-12-2013, 10:39 AM #7
- 04-12-2013, 11:01 AM #8
- 04-13-2013, 01:02 PM #9
- 05-26-2013, 06:05 PM #11
- By eddyknights in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 14Last Post: 07-02-2011, 04:16 PM
- By Austin-Black#AC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2011, 04:51 PM
- By 0pusX in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2010, 07:03 AM
- By thegov in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2010, 11:15 AM
- By ridavid81 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2009, 08:01 AM