- 73 Posts
Message Stuck in Outbox
I have an email that I have tried to send but I get an error message saying "1 message not sent." When I click on the notification it takes me to the outbox of that mail account. When I click on the errant email I get the following: "Cannot open Message Message is currently being sent and is unable to be opened." I can dismiss the message, but every time I click on the email, it will not open but I get the same error message. I have tried rebooting, rebooting to safe mode, and a battery pull. Here are the vitals: System 98.72.22.XT875. Android 4.1.2. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. -- Roy
- 05-15-2013, 08:24 AM #2
- 3,685 Posts
Re: Message Stuck in Outbox
I had this happen to me the other day, but simply force closing the email app and then restarting it worked. I went back to the out box and saw the email, but I refreshed and it sent.
I was going to suggest the same to you, but the reboot would have covered that. Unless maybe you didn't try to manually refresh the outbox after doing so?
- By slope72 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 39Last Post: 05-05-2016, 12:18 PM
- By dallasazcat#AC in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 21Last Post: 12-16-2014, 03:06 PM
- By ehaman in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2013, 09:25 PM
- By FrankTheTank in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 15Last Post: 06-06-2012, 09:16 AM
- By juniorvc17 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2011, 01:01 PM