Phone a real POS since JB
I am having all kinds of issues since taking the ota jellybean update. I am not rooted at the present, I was when on gingerbread so I could turn all the bloat off and have better battery life but with ICS and the ability to turn the apps off I didn't really have a need to root. So now since JB, my phone freezes up, drops data, wifi goes off and on, I get a message saying there is a problem connecting to wifi, my battery life sucks. Can someone remind me how to clear my cache? Maybe that will help. Thanks!
- 05-22-2013, 07:19 AM #2
- 313 Posts
Re: Phone a real POS since JB
Step 1: power your bionic down
Step 2: hold volume UP, DOWN, and POWER simultaneously
Step 3: use the volume DOWN to navigate to "recovery," use volume UP to select
Step 4: you will get a screen with a triangle with an exclamation point, next to an Android. Press volume UP and DOWN simultaneously
Step 5: use the volume rocker to navigate to "wipe cache" and use the POWER button to select.
Step 6: after it has finished, use the volume rocker to navigate to "reboot system now" and use the POWER button to select.
- 05-24-2013, 06:30 PM #4
- By hellraiser82 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2013, 04:27 AM
- By pounder001 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 08-07-2012, 06:34 PM
- By farbster in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2012, 08:23 AM
- By 0911tyler in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2012, 10:49 PM
- By melissasroja in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 13Last Post: 03-14-2011, 01:03 PM