Phone a real POS since JB

Boogan1

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I am having all kinds of issues since taking the ota jellybean update. I am not rooted at the present, I was when on gingerbread so I could turn all the bloat off and have better battery life but with ICS and the ability to turn the apps off I didn't really have a need to root. So now since JB, my phone freezes up, drops data, wifi goes off and on, I get a message saying there is a problem connecting to wifi, my battery life sucks. Can someone remind me how to clear my cache? Maybe that will help. Thanks!

perkdog65

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Step 1: power your bionic down

Step 2: hold volume UP, DOWN, and POWER simultaneously

Step 3: use the volume DOWN to navigate to "recovery," use volume UP to select

Step 4: you will get a screen with a triangle with an exclamation point, next to an Android. Press volume UP and DOWN simultaneously

Step 5: use the volume rocker to navigate to "wipe cache" and use the POWER button to select.

Step 6: after it has finished, use the volume rocker to navigate to "reboot system now" and use the POWER button to select.

Boogan1

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
It seems to have helped clearing the cache. I probably need to go through and turn off a bunch of apps but I haven't seen anyone post a list of what we can turn off on JB.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781